Marina Kornati (Biograd) is located 33 km south of Zadar and a mecca for sailing the Adriatic. Pasman Channel with the surrounding waters due to windy conditions represent the most common racing field in the Adriatic. Nautical enthusiasts often after visiting Kornati sail south and visit Sibenik and Krka waterfalls in Skradin.
08:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Sunday
- Passport or ID
- Charter contract copy
- Sailing (or motor boat) licence
- Crew list with names and passport or ID numbers
- VHF operator licence – obligatory
Radio notices and sea traffic warnings through VHF at:
- Radio Rijeka: Channel 24 at 05:35 AM, 14:35 PM, 19:35 PM
- Radio Split: Channel 7, 21, 23, 81 at 05:35 AM, 14:35 PM, 19:45 PM
Car parking – inside Marina
In marina there are about about 800 car spaces
Price for parking space: 7€/day
Distance to airport
Zadar airport – 25 km
Split airport – 100 km
There is PLODINE supermarket close by the Reception Office
Emergency channel 16 (possibility for weather forecast too).
VHF channel no. 17 – mostly all marinas in the Adriatic.